So, I finally got my new computer up and running, finally was able to get enough time to draw the next few strips, I go to scan them into the computer – only to discover that my scanner is not compatible with my new OS! After several hours of attempting to install the drivers, I finally gave up and installed everything on a broken old laptop. I have a new scanner on order, but will be keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep this up until it arrives.

Also, trying out a new technique here. This is my first page using brush and ink. It’s a little hard to control, but it’s probably the easiest way I’ve found yet to lay down lines.